Saturday 30 November 2019

glittery Merry Christmas

hi and good morning everyone and welcome to my share 

popping in with another cas christmas card using my newest edition to my bella collection
"bundle girl with penguin"
again my image has been coloured with distress ink and i love the finished result.

my card:


i have also used some new dies from my huge collection.

list of goodies used

stamps:
stampingbella - image
snowflake stamps from my stash
medium:
memento ink: espresso truffle & desert sand - image & background 
colouring medium - distress ink:
vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick, walnut stain, evergreen bough, hickory smoke, mowed lawn, shabby shutters and shaded lilac.
papers:
6x6" white card base
white glitter card
fabriano 5 water colour paper
dies: merry christmas - pink & main, presious snowflakes - memorybox
embellishments:
sakura glitter pen.

thank you so much for visiting my blog

enjoy your day and craft happy.

Ann x


No comments: