Saturday 6 January 2018

happy new year and happy new stamp stash

happy new year everyone
I hope you all have had an enjoyable festive season
and creativity has been good for you all.

Sadly for me it was lacking as I ended up suffering with a nasty bout of sinusitis 
and laryngitis and it left me not wanting to do a jot of crafting but I did manage to complete my granddaughter's cute rag doll for Christmas.

Ah well as the nastiness has all but left me I am slowly getting my mojo back and doing a little crafting here and there and I have been cheered up with a new stamp stash from Stampingbella.
I even managed to win a gift voucher from the last Bella release and my goodies arrived a couple of weeks ago and to add to them I picked up the ever so gorgeous Zodiac bella's to from the lovely Tracy over at dies to die for 

here are some of my new goodies


so hopefully over the next few days/weeks I will have some projects to share
all it leaves me to say now is:
happy new year, thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy, Ann.

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh my what fab new stash, love the Bellas but wish they weren’t so expensive. Hope you feel better soon

crafthappyann said...

thanks Marianne feeling much better, as for my new bella's they were bought with some Christmas money and a voucher I was lucky enough to win.

Chriss America Real said...

Wow! What a great stash ! I have had a cold since the day after Christmas so I feel your pain . But just to make things even more fun I fell and severely sprained my ankle . I hope we both get better soon, LOL .

Hugs,

Chriss

crafthappyann said...

oh wow Chriss, take it easy. wishing you a speedy recovery. Ann.x