Tuesday 8 August 2017

Happy Christmas

to someone special:

good morning crafters.
I hope you are all well and busy Christmas crafting.
just popping in with a simple cas style Christmas creation to share
my DC card for lili of the valley's Facebook challenge
this months challenge is titled 
"Christmas"
I do hope you will give it a go and join in.


the card idea was supposed to be monochrome I hope you all like it.

some of the things I have used to create my card:
stamps:
Lili of the Valley
medium:
prismacolor pencils
dies:
MFT snow flakes
Christmas tree (don't know the brand)
spellbinder squares
paper:
centura pearl
Windsor & Newton smooth surface cartridge pad heavy weight
embossing powder:
silver

to join in LOTV's challenge please visit their Facebook events page for more details:
august challenge

I have to say it feels like I've neglected my blog for a few weeks but we have been busy doing up our bedroom and living room and it's left me absolutely shattered. 
hopefully I can catch up with my crafting again.
all it leaves me to say now is:
thanks for stopping by, have a lovely day and craft happy. Ann




2 comments:

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card

Sue said...

This is so pretty Ann:) I love those snowflake dies will have to have a look lol huggles Sue xx