Tuesday 29 August 2017

renovation

good morning crafters.
today I'm sharing our recent renovation of our bedroom and I have to say it's taken my hubby ages to complete but I'm happy to say he has finished it.
and it looks fantastic.
we had lots of help with the refurb and I would like to thank them from he bottom of my heart.
so today's share is the demolition of the room and starting the re-build.
for this section I have to thank Ian, Adrian my Son they demolished the room and did some of the stud work, Dave (my nephew plumbing), Kenny (new window, door and window stud work), Jimmy (plastering) and Matt electrical work



 






 









this section Ian added all the insulation.


 

 




 





before Jimmy came to do the plaster boarding and plastering


 

 

 





join me again tomorrow for the next step

have a super day. ann


No comments: