Monday 11 April 2016

bundle of love, new arrival and facebook challenge

happy monday morning everyone and a huge thanks for all the lovely comments left on my recent thank you cards over the weekend.
onto today's card.
my share today is my second inspiration card linked with lili of the valleys facebook challenge https://www.facebook.com/events/850490431761125/  using: playtime kitten (retired) coloured with copic markers. i'm really pleased with how its turned out and happy to say the recipients really love it.
don't forget crafters there is still plenty of time for you to join in with the challenge it runs until sunday 17th April 6:00pm uk time and my final reminder to everyone the challenge is a colour theme for April using any lotv image with the colours: aqua, pink, red, ivory, lilac

here's my card, i've got to say it's one of the cutest stamps in my collection.

playtime kitten, lotv
i've made a neutral baby card and it can be used for either a boy or girl, and for the challenge i have chosen to use the colours aqua, lilac and ivory.
to make up my card i would normally use coordinating papers but for this one i have created my own designer paper using babies companion stamps stamped onto white card and edged with distress ink and i've used a little aqua polka dot paper that i've die cut to frame my image. 

materials used:
6x6" white card base.
white card and coordinating polka dot paper from my stash.
oval stitched die
polka dot ribbon
ivory mulberry roses
ivory button
ink:
memento espresso truffle
distress ink: tumbled glass
copics:
c5, c3, c1, c0
bv25, bv13, bv08
bg000, bg01, g24, r46

many thanks for stopping by to visit my blog and for all your comments.
all it leaves me to say is i hope you can join in lotv's fb challenge and i hope you have a lovely day/afternoon/evening and craft happy. Ann

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute and love the neutral colours

Nataliascraft said...

Such a sweet image, gorgeous card Ann. You have beautiful projects. Thank you for being my follower. x

crafthappyann said...

hi Natalia, sorry for not thanking you sooner for joining my blog and it's only fair that i join you on your blogging journey. we also follow each other on docrafts and pinterest i so enjoy seeing your creations. Ann