Monday 4 April 2016

facebook challenge inspiration, friendship card

welcome to my little blog.
my share today is linked with lili of the valleys facebook challenge https://www.facebook.com/events/850490431761125/  using: Jasmine phone.
i've got to say i love the latest stamps as they provide me with on-trend images for today's teenagers so cool for the boys and cute for the girls, and you can find them here just click the link:  www.liliofthevalley.co.uk/acatalog/Latest_LOTV_Stamp_Launch.html
and here she is

Jasmine phone, lili of the valley
the colours i've used for the challenge inspiration are Aqua, pink and lilac.
i've kept this one kinda simple for a friendship card doing a little fussy cutting before i've cut my image with my stitched die and i've stamped around the edges of my coordinating papers and stamped my friendship sentiments to the right using stempelglede's lovely stamps: follow your heart.


materials used:
6x6" white card base.
coordinating papers from my stash.
oval stitched die
ink:
memento espresso truffle
copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: v28, bv00, bv13, bv08
outift
skirt: bg70, bg72, bg75, bg,78, c5,c3
top: r81, r83, r85, r89, c5, c3

many thanks for stopping by to visit my blog and for all your comments.
all it leaves me to say is i hope you can join in lotv's fb challenge and i hope you have a lovely day/afternoon/evening and craft happy. Ann

1 comment:

Gaynor Greaves said...

Gorgeous card Hun xx