Monday 5 April 2021

happy birthday

hi and good morning 
popping in with a little shabby chic creation.
i do love stamps by Lili of the Valley and was estatic when they recently released some polymer stamps that quickly ended up in my basket, and today i'm sharing my first creation using Grace.


thier images feel slightly smaller than the rubber stamps but they are adorable non the less.
it felt like forever since my distress re-inkers were out and i have to admit i felt a little rusty.


on the colouring front my thirst to colour and create cards has not fully returned and it's small steps again at the minute (doll making keeps distracting me lol) my craft room is a little cluttered and now my kitchen is near completion i can move my boxes back to the kitchen and start to enjoy my craft room again.

colours used:
skin: vintage photo, tattered lace, worn lipstick
hair: walnut stain, antique linen
dress: broken china, faded jeans, mowed lawn, chipped sapphire, victorian velvet, spun sugar, aged mahogany.
flowers and ground: aged mahogany, mowed lawn, old paper

and my supplies:
fade resistant dye ink: memento - expresso truffle
Tim Holtz:  distress ink
Fabriano 5 - water colour paper
7"x7" base card
papers: cream card, designer paper: lemon craft
dies: LDRS
rubber stamp: lili of the valley - Grace & lotv sentiments



thanks for stopping by enjoy your day.

and craft happy. Ann x


 

No comments: