Monday 4 January 2021

we wish you a merry christmas

 hi and good morning


starting off a new week with a christmas card using one of my lili of the valley rubber stamps.

my share for today was a christmas card for two of my grandchildren for 2020 in celebration of my granddaughters first christmas. i love this image it's so sweet.
i've had a little fun with this card using some of my fave dies and i've managed to shadow cast my sentiments.

colours used:
skin: vintage photo, tattered lace, worn lipstick
romper suit & hat: festive berries, candied apple, black soot and antique linen
hobby horse: vintage photo, festive berries, walnut stain and antique linen

and my supplies:
fade resistant dye ink: memento - expresso truffle
Tim Holtz:  distress ink
Fabriano 5 - water colour paper
7"x7" base card
designer backing paper: MFT
white glitter card
dies: LDRS, joy craft, creative expresions, memory box
rubber stamp: lili of the valley, babies 1st christmas



thanks for stopping by enjoy your day.

and craft happy. Ann x

No comments: