Tuesday 27 October 2020

happy birthday - lotv bedtime stories

good morning crafters and welcome to my share for today.
my birthday card for today:
the image was coloured quite some time ago (April'ish) and had been waiting for me to add to a birthday card.
the image is bedtime stories from lili of the valley (available as a digi from their esty shop)
my image is a rubber stamp. the stamped image has been painted up with distress ink (my fav medium)
and i have added some pretty embellishments creating a cute girlie card




list of goodies used:

stamps:
lili of the valley, bedtime stories - image
sentiment - from my stash
medium:
memento ink: espresso truffle - image & sentiments
colouring medium - distress ink:
vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick, spun sugar, broken china, chipped saphire antique linen and weathered wood
papers:
6x6" white card base
papers - denim girls - maja designs
fabriano 5 water colour paper
dies: spellbinder
embellishments:
woc roses, lace, blue stamens 
sakura glitter pens.

thank you so much for visiting my blog

enjoy your day and craft happy.

Ann x
 

No comments: