Friday 5 April 2019

white teddy

good morning crafters and welcome to my share for today.
i have to admit i am enjoying my recent fest of knitting, and i throughly enjoying knitting up these soft toys and clothes by Susan Hickson:  maryjane's tearoom
today's teddy is completed wearing a cute lemon dress and shoes
my teddy:


these patterns i have found to be so easy to follow and will probably be knitting a few more over the next few months.


teddy sitting with her querky smile.


here's what i have used to complete her:
needles: 21/4 mm
4ply wool in white and lemon (acrylic) from my stash

she is small than the original teddy as i have used smaller needles and finer wool. 
she stands 9 1/2 inches tall and has been dressed in one of the of the tearoom dresses i have made.
i am so pleased at how this little cutie has turned out.

join me again soon for my next project.
thanks for stopping by, a warm welcome to my new follower, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann


No comments: