Monday 22 April 2019

soft toy bunny

good afternoon crafters.
welcome to my soft toy share for today. 
a super cute bunny using two of my patterns from: mary jane's tearoom



my cute rabbit has been knitted using two types of wool wich will be listed shortly.
as always i have to say these patterns are easy to follow and i have even managed to add my own little diamond pattern to her dress.






for my project i have used:

pattern bunny: bo
DMC Natura just cotton in white & canelle (caramel)
needles: 2 3/4 mm (uk size)

pattern dress: tearoom dress
james c brett ARIA double knitting in white (shade z1)
just love the sparkles
needles: 3mm (uk size)
white button from my stash

stuffing:
100% high loft polyester filling (hobbycraft)

for this bunny i have substiuted my needle size and used slightly smaller needles as listed in the pattern so to keep my stitches closer together so the stuffing will be kept in place, the body has been knitted in mostly white (except her neck area has been knitted in caramel) and her panties i have knitted in garter stitch. For the ears i have knitted those in garter stitch and the shoes i have omitted the shoe bar. 


i have a little conumdrum crafters as this bunny could be gifted for a confirmation, a bride or a babies christening.

all it leaves me to say now:
a huge welcome to my new followers (i hope i can inspire you),
thanks for stopping by and looking and most of all
i hope you have all had a lovely easter.
enjoy the rest of your day and craft happy. Ann.




No comments: