Friday 9 December 2016

congratulations - twin boy's and lotv news

good morning crafty friends i have a really cute card to share today and some Lili of the valley news.
but first my card:
for my card today i have used the super cute stamp from Lili of the valley : twice as nice and i have coloured these cute little fellas with my copic markers they are so adorable.

here's my card




onto what i have used:

6x6" white base card
stamps: lili of the valley's: twice as nice
sentiment stamps
papers: from my stash
ink: memento espresso truffle & summer sky
sakura gelly roll pens 
blue satin ribbon, lace and a stick-on pearl
copics:
skin: e000: 00: 04: 11: 21:
outfits: bg000: bg01: bg05: b00: b12 
onto my news:
Lili of the valley's next new release of super cute animal trio stamps. sneaky peeks from all the design collective for the next 7 days up to the release date on the 16th December.
here is a little something i am working on hope you like:
well that's all for today crafters.
all it leaves me to say now is:
i hope you all have a lovely crafty day, enjoy and craft happy Ann.
thanks for stopping by.

No comments: