Sunday 18 September 2016

christmas gifts

just popping in with some Christmas gifts i'm in the middle of making. i really enjoy decorating candles they are so unique.
for these i have uses a variety of stamps, lots of dies a few embellishments and a little ribbon.
and they always fascinate me when they are complete.
hope you like:

christmas gifts
my images are from Lili of the valley: Snow Family available in rubber and now digi format and three angels sadly retired and they have been carefully coloured with copics on tissue paper before adding them to my candles. circle sentiments are from Lili of the valley and seasons greetings is one of my fav stamps by just-rite that has been stamped and partially heat embossed before i have added it to my candle and i have used three different size candles from my stash.

here are a few more piccis:

Justrite stamp

snow family

three angels


a huge thanks to all the lovelies for commenting on my previous projects i really appreciate and enjoy reading them
and a warm welcome to my new followers.

all it leaves me to say is have a lovely crafty day, enjoy and craft happy Ann.
thanks for stopping by.  

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous candles Ann, love the lotv stamps.
Lorraine x