Friday 24 June 2016

birthday wishes especially for you

hi and a warm welcome to my share today.
to say i'm a little bit giddy on this card project is an understatement i can't believe how well i have have coloured this little beauty.
it is most satisfying to say the least. i do love mono colouring and i feel i have surpassed myself with this one.

onto my card:

jasmine coffee


side view


flat view
onto what i have used:

stamps:
Lili of the valley: Jasmine coffee & birthday sentiment
from my haul: especially for you
stempleglede: grunge flourish hearts
paper:
card from my stash
card:
6"x6" white card base
ink: 
 stazon: timber brown
memento: espresso truffle
distress re-inkers and pads:
weathered wood, walnut stain
dies:
from my haul
sundries:
3d foam, finger tape, stampendous shabby blue embossing enamel

a huge thanks to all the lovelies for commenting on my previous projects i really appreciate and enjoy reading them.
all it leaves me to say is have a lovely crafty day, enjoy and craft happy Ann.

2 comments:

Anne said...

This is exquisite Ann, no wonder you were so pleased with it. Completely different to anything I've seen done with these images and I think it is beautiful.
Anne xx

crafthappyann said...

thank you for your wonderful comment on this card Anne. have a lovely weekend. Ann