Thursday 22 February 2024

Get well soon

 

hi and a warm welcome to my share for today,
an adorable get well soon using one of stampingbella's tiny townies: Tiny townie nurse.
it's a very girlie design, my image has been coloured with distress ink.


i can't beleive that it's over sixteen months since i coloured up all the images on my recent shares i suppose that's what happens when you jump from one craft to another...


and now that i have a little more time on my hands i can split my time equally between card making, candle decorating and natural fibre art dolls (waldorf).
wish me luck lol..

here is my list of items used
inks:
fade resistant dye ink: memento - expresso truffle
Tim Holtz:  distress ink
vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick, faded jeans, spun sugar, walnut stain, pumice stone, antique linen, black soot
papers:
papers: Fabriano 5 - water colour paper
designer papers from my stash
6"x6" base card
stamps:
Stampingbella: tiny townie nurse
MFT: something for everything - sentiments
dies:
spellbinder
miscellaneous:
foam pads
double sided tape
sakura giltter pens


thanks for stopping by enjoy your day.

and craft happy. Ann x
 

No comments: