Wednesday 8 March 2023

happy birthday


hi everyone
stopping by with today's card share. 
don't you just love the attitude of this adorable lili of the valley image. 
i have to say it has taken me quite some time to add my image to a card project as i couldn't decide what papers i was going to use and thankfully these designer papers from maja designs where perfect, even though they are autumnal. and my selected dies are fab. i have also added a little distress ink on the outer edge of my image and on my background cut out i have also added ink through the die to highlight it beautifully.


image: it's my party


some papers continued inside



onto my supplies:
stamp: it's my party, lili of the valley
fade resistant dye ink: 
memento - expresso truffle
7"x7" white base card
papers: 
white card & maja designs, autum poem
dies: 
dohickey, joycrafts & tonic
distress ink:
skin: 
tattered lace, worn lipstick
hair & boots:
black soot
dress:
villianous poision, dusty concord, milled lavender
crown & gift:
crackling fire
ribbon:
 villanous poision

i have also used:
foam pads, double sided tape and i have distressed the edges of my papers.


once again all it leaves me to say now is:
thanks for stopping by enjoy your day.

and craft happy. Ann x

 

No comments: