Thursday 10 June 2021

north coast doll kit

 evening crafters

popping in to share a doll i've been working on
this little sweetie has no name yet (just as i am typing, her  name has come to me)
as a homage to the creator of northcoast dolls i'd like you to meet
Meg


i have been a huge fan of northcoast dolls for some time and was booked to attend a workshop last year but sadly was cancelled.

a little photo journal of Meg's progression


me on my lunch break making all things crafty, including a little card making


Meg with Julie-Anne (who is still waiting for her outfit)


a few books/tutorials i have in my stash


i have enjoyed making this doll even with a few minor alterations but i do need to find a needle felting class (i struggled on that section)

this doll is a kit from Little oke dolls
everything you need is included to make the doll (no clothes)
material
wig
various needles
wool stuffing
threads
instruction book
etc

with everything i have learned making Meg hopefully my next dolls will be easier.

all it leaves me to say now is
thanks for stopping by enjoy your evening and
craft happy, Ann


No comments: