Friday 4 December 2020

Happy Birthday

hi and good morning

warming up


i love today's cute card.
well not many cards left to share as my colour fest comes to an end (i'm almost ready for another one). on my card i have managed to add a little dimension with a stencil, some paste and glitter (the glitterwas all over my hands for a few days lol).
 in my younger days: oh how i wished i could have done some ballet i do love to dance.

  Colours used:
skin: vintage photo, tattered lace, worn lipstick
hair: antique linen, walnut stain
dress, tights & shoes: broken china

and my supplies:
fade resistant dye ink - memento - expresso truffle
Tim Holtz - distress ink
fabriano 5 - water colour paper
7"x7" base card
designer backing paper - my stash
off white card
dies - do-hicky, stash - corner & birthday sentiments
Lili of the Valley rubber stamp - Warming up
Lili of the Valley acrylic stamp - sentiments 
Tim Holtz - stencil
blue satin ribbon
dream weaver - embossing paste
sweet poppy - fine white glitter

thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day
and
craft happy. Ann x

No comments: