Thursday 4 June 2020

meet miss raspberry ripple

hi everyone
sharing a new knitted doll to my stash
whom i've named: miss raspberry ripple (my fav ice cream)


miss raspberry ripple


originally the doll was a request: a pink doll (forgot they had mentioned which one) and without thinking off i went knitting needles clicking away merryily. it was only when i'd sewn her up i'd realised my mistake. so a quick message was sent: just remind me of your request and oops i'd knitted the wrong style doll. so in a few days (after my hands have recovered) i will make the doll as requested

    one similar to this one

back to miss raspberry ripple (lol). i have created a little knitted wig cap (a few trial and errors creating my own pattern) using large loop mohair which has turned out fabulous, added a little pink hair band, made a little dress which is removeable, and i have created her body with knitted white tights, pink boots and a candy stripped top.

here's a little photo shoot of miss ripple:



for my little cutie i have used jamiesons spindrift, west yorkshire spinners 4ply (various colours) and large loop mohair natural white. her eyes and lips are created using embroidary floss and her rosy cheeks are created using a bees wax crayon.
my supplies are from:
jamiesons
the knitters attic
little oke dolls.

 join me again soon.
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann x

No comments: