Thursday 23 March 2017

happy birthday

good morning crafty friends

todays share is a really simple cas card and I'm pleased as punch on how it has turned out.
there are lots of super male images from lili of the valley you really are spoiled for choice.

today's image is from the little folk range: cops and cooks
they are absolutely brilliant to use on cards for boys and grown men.


I adore all my lili of the Valley stamps I just need more time to colour and craft with them but the day job keeps getting in the way. lol

well I hope you pop back tomorrow for my next share.


candy post blog-a-versary Post
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I would be pleased too as this is fabulous. Love the subtle colouring

Marilyn said...

Love, love, love this card. The little police man is adorable and I like how you coloured him. The shading around the outer edge of the image is gorgeous.

Anne said...

This is wonderful male inspiration Ann, beautiful card
Anne x