Thursday 24 November 2016

merry Christmas

hi everyone back to share another christmas make
and today i'm using one of my newer stamps by stampingbella tiny townie: Skylar loves to skate and i have coloured her with my copic markers 
i have also been messing with my new tim holtz stencils rather than colour through i have used my embossing paste and super fine glitter, i just love this christmas jumper pattern.
my card:



a few of the products i have used:




what i have used:
6x6" white base card
stamps: stampingbella, lili of the valley
first edition papers: christmas promise  
dies by: spellbinder
stencil: tim holtz
vellum paper
embossing folder: dovecraft
sakura gellyroll pens

copic markers:
skin: e00: 000: 04: 11: 21: r20
hair e21: 25: 29
clothes/skates r81: 83: 85: 89
scarf r00: r11: e95: rv34
ice: b60 & 0

i have added some helpful links on my post so that you know where some of my product come from and on-line colouring classes.
all it leaves me to say now is: have a lovely crafty day, enjoy and craft happy Ann.
thanks for stopping by.

No comments: