Sunday 11 February 2018

happy birthday Sagittarius


good morning crafters and welcome to my share for today.
 i'm back to share another of my new bella stamps from my increasing bella stamp stash.
today's stamp is:
for today's image i have used the no lines technique
it's been a while since i have used this process and this is the first time i have done it to colour my image with distress ink, again as with most of my colouring i've still got lots to learn and i'm enjoying the colouring journey.
my card is fairly simple in construction (a little cas stylie) using a few dies to embellish.

goodies used:
image: stampingbella - dies to die for
dies:
ldrs: gilded doily
spellbinder: banner
mtf: tripple peekaboo window
inks:
memento: desert sand
distress ink:
vintage photo, tattered rose, aged mahogany, pumice stone, walnut stain, mowed lawn.
sakura glitter pens.
stick on gems.

all it leaves me to say now:
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your Sunday and craft happy. Ann.x




2 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous Ann love the design on this card the colour is gorgeous I'm loving these Stampingbella stamps you are sharing with us Love and hugs Carole x

Chriss America Real said...

This is fantastic! I love the background colors that you used .

Hugs,

Chriss