Sunday 21 January 2018

happy birthday



good morning crafters and welcome to today's share
a chic girlie birthday card using Aries again from Stampingbella and I have to thank the lovely Tracy over at dies to die for here in the uk for stocking these cuties.
for my card:
I have stamped and coloured my image with distress ink (my fav medium by far)
and I have kept my colour pallet simple. I just love how she has turned out.

below is a close-up of the image.


I have to thank Alyce over at kit and clowder for her super classes and projects classes. without those lessons my images would just be one-dimensional.

I really really need to sort out my photography and make a proper photo box to showcase my projects crafters. it looks like I will be trawling Pinterest or something for ideas lol.

card details:
7x7" white card base
ivory shimmer card
pink glitter paper (winter wishes first edition)
stamps:
Stampingbella
lili of the valley (sentiments)
dies:
spellbinder
embellishments:
wild orchid crafts
sakura glitter pens
ink:
memento espresso truffle
distress ink:
vintage photo, tattered rose, aged mahogany, weathered wood.

all it leaves me to say now is:
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann



2 comments:

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Ann, love the way you used the die frame, beautiful image x

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning card the design is so pretty love it Love and hugs Carole x