Sunday 5 November 2017

Merry Christmas


good morning crafters and welcome to my share for today.

well I have to say crafters as soon as these new stamps landed on my desk at work
I couldn't wait to get home and colour them up, I was really giddy with excitement
and I have to thank Tracy at dies to die for dispatching them promptly shortly after 
they arrived from Bella land.
over the past few weeks I have been creating a lot of gifts using candles and as soon as I saw these little cuties the idea for my candle was hatched.

Natalie and the nut cracker have been coloured with prismacolor pencils and I have used a number of dies to create my background.
a little more info on the candle is that the image is removable and you will be left with a blank candle.

here is a little close up


here is my list of lovely products used:

stamps:
stamping bella: natalie and the nutcracker (cut it out bundle)
lili of the valley: bauble greetings
dies:
various: spellbinder, mft and other dies
ink:
memento: espresso truffle
coloured pencil shop: prismacolor pencils
candle: 
180/80 ivory chapel candle.

all it leaves me to say now is:
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and as always craft happy. Ann






4 comments:

Nataliascraft said...

What a gorgeous candle Ann, beautiful image and love the design. Your candles are so beautiful, what a fab gift idea x

Marilyn said...

Wow, this is stunning! I've been watching the candles you've been creating and they are gorgeous. Anyone getting one is surely going to love it. Shall I send you my address?

Wendy said...

Love this Ann, gorgeous design & fabulous images.
Wendy x

Chriss America Real said...

Oh my gosh! What a beautiful project !

Hugs,

Chriss