Tuesday 22 August 2017

merry Christmas


good morning crafty friends.
popping in with another Christmas make and yesterday I thought I would try something a little different (for me).
I attended sincerely yours craft fair (Leigh) at the weekend and treated myself to some new goodies. mostly sentiment stamps but I did pick up a
winter cabin bauble kit and above is my first creation.
lots still to master with this type of crafting but it was most satisfying. the instructions that are supplied are really easy to follow (just need to keep my hand steady and not be so messy. lol).
I have to admit I have made a few mistakes along the way but nothing to put me off doing this again.

here's what I've messed about with:
inkylicious bauble kit that includes:
stamp, stencil, white ink, Kraft card, sakura gel pen (white) and some fluffy puffy stuff.
6x6" white base card
ink:
memento: espresso truffle
other stamps:
lili of the valley: sentiment and snowflake
dies:
spellbinder label
embellies:
white satin ribbon
white pearl string

before I sign off I'd like to welcome any new followers:
WELCOME LADIES

all it leaves me to say now is:
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

6 comments:

thecraftycavalier said...

I adore this Ann! Love the white on Kraft. I have an altenew stamp that's similar and i think i'll Give this a go. Beautiful

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Ann. I love the scene in the bauble and the white and kraft colour scheme is so pretty
Lorraine x

Marilyn said...

Wowsa, this is gorgeous! Love the creativity of your card and the white on kraft is beautiful

crafthappyann said...

thanks sweetie

crafthappyann said...

thanks Lorraine

crafthappyann said...

thanks Marilyn, I wished I could take all the credit on this, the bauble is a inkylicious idea, my bit is the background, sentiment and embellies.