Friday 21 July 2017

may the magic...........


hi and good morning crafty friends
popping in today with my third sample for Lili of the Valley's up coming Christmas release.
I'd like you all to meet:
for someone special
there are 15 images being released on Monday 24th July at 12 noon GMT

my image has been coloured with copic markers

here is what I have used:
6x6" white base card
make'it' colour blending card
paper, card and foiled card from my stash
ink:
memento
dies used:
little darlings
joy crafts
stamps:
colour medium:
copic markers

thanks to everyone who visits my page

have a lovely day, enjoy and craft happy. Ann

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

This is beautiful and I really like the spectacular gold snowflakes.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Ann. Love the new stamps and your design really shows him off.
Lorraine x

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning this is a fabulous design Looking forward to the new release Love and hugs Carole x

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card Ann x