Tuesday 28 March 2017

for you on mothers day

hi and good morning everyone
today I have a mothers day card to share in between  all the lovely new retro stamps I have the pleasure of sharing that will be released from Lili of the valley very soon.

today for this special card I have used: oops now available in digi format from
 lili of the valley
creating a fancy shaped card using some of my go Kreate dies


for my card I have used:

6x6" white base card
papers:
Fabriano5 watercolour card
white card
papers from my stash
dies:
little darlings: fancy rectangles
go kreate: square frame frilly 6
joy craft: floral flourishes
swirl and leaf dies
stamps:
lili of the valley: oops and sentiments
stamping all day: mothers day stamp
embellies:
blue berries and stamens
ink:
stazon: timber brown
memento: espresso truffle
distress ink:
vintage photo, tattered rose, walnut stain, weathered wood, faded jeans, fossilised amber,  scattered straw
atyou spica pens

all it leaves me to say now is:
have a lovely day, enjoy and craft happy. Ann

2 comments:

Sue Nicholson said...

Stunning card, so beautiful cheers Sue N x

Lorraine said...

He looks brilliant. A gorgeous shape and pretty embellies too
Lorraine x