Friday 24 February 2017

little princess

good morning crafty friends.
popping in to share a new baby card with you all today.

I've used Bailey has a baby by Stampingbella and I've gone all girlie on this, colouring medium I've used is my distress ink I've and highlighted the image with a little sparkle from my sakura pens and dusted the edges of the paper with a little distress ink



I've gone for a simple construction nothing too fussy apart from the fussy cutting when I've used my oval die around the image lol.

here's what I've used:
6x6" white base card.
papers:
 graphic 45
dies:
 ldrs, spellbinder
embellies: 
stain ribbon, baby bottle, various buttons
stamps:
 SB: Bailey has a baby, lotv tags, stmepleglede: follow your heart
ink:
 distress re-inkers: spun sugar, weathered wood, antique linen and walnut stain
memento: espresso truffle
stazon: timber brown
and to finish off with my sakura gelly roll pens

all it leaves me to say is: enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann
thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

Petra-loves-paper said...

She's coloured beautiful! Greetings Petra

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty a very lovely card its a gorgeous stamp Love and hugs Carole x